2009/11/3 Murray Cumming <murr...@murrayc.com>:

> I don't claim to know what the aims of the testing are. But I did see
> this on the main testing page:
> http://wiki.maemo.org/Extras-testing#The_extras-testing_QA_queue_.26_you
> "
> Offering good quality community software to owners of Maemo devices is a
> top priority. We have a chance to show the world that open source
> software developed by community projects can match commercial software
> in terms of features, usability, reliability and fun. But we also face
> the risk of getting maemo.org Extras associated with beta quality
> software made by geeks for geeks only, without the last mile of
> polishing.
> "

I missed this point while reading it.
And it convinced me to push to Extras Testing a new release of Xournal
no matter if it loses the 7 thumbs up it already got (plus the 3 it
got for a previous version)

:(

Oh well.. at least it'll be as much bug free as possible when it'll
finally land Extras :)

Thanks.

--
anidel