Hi,

I am having trouble configuring USB Networking on Windows 7 via
PC-Connectivity. The instructions in the garage documentation are for
XP only.

I installed the pc-connectivity package on Windows but the N900 is not
identified as a network interface after being connected. I get the
error 'Network adapter not found. Please, connect you device to USB
port.' after running Usbnetworking.exe.

The N900 is in PC Suite Mode and the usb0 interface is up.

Is the pc-connectivity package required to be installed on the N900?

Can Windows 7 be made to recognize the N900's network adapter manually?

Ovi Suite works fine in PC Suite Mode and so does Mass Storage Mode.

Any help would be great. Thank you.

Regards,
Mustali