Hi,

My answer for this question is little late as I was at vacation couple of weeks
and I am now catching up my emails. I noticed that this was already solved with
Daniels link to MADDE instructions below.

Official Maemo PC Connectivity Tutorial is is Maemo Documentation Library for
those who would like to get also all other stuff working provided by Maemo PC
Connectivity.

http://library.maemodocs.nokia.com/fremantle/index.jsp?topic=/org.maemo.mica.maemosdk.help.tutorial.pconnectivity/html/index.html

Cheers,
//Jarmo