It was a while ago I used windows 7 but if i recall correctly you didnt need
anything to get atleast bluetooth DUN to work. I just clicked "connect to
the internet" or something similar and everything was working fine :)

So my guess is that it is possible, however Im no windows expert.

Regards
Linus