Fred,

please..........don't get me (re)started on this longstanding and
irritating oversight from the Nokia marketing team. I hope that whatever
Nokia has come up with for the N810 (they have solved this problem
haven't they?) will also work for the N800.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC