On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 5:04 PM, Ryan Pavlik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I have quite a few more suggestions for the calendar but I don't know
> > where to send them either.
> >
> Always look for a project's bug tracker instead of letting ideas or bugs
> fester - in this case, it's http://bugs.linuxtogo.org/  but that took me
> very little time on the good ol' google to find :D

a) Oh boy another online registration!  And for Bugzilla!  Which is more
annoying, the missing features or the way of reporting them?  (trick
question, bugzilla of course).

"This is where we put in lots of nifty words explaining all about Bugzilla."
indeed.

b) Ideas.  Not bugs.  Why a bug tracker...

c) This is n800 specific.  Does it go to Graham or upstream?  If Graham gets
an idea, can he implement it or does it go upstream?  Does google tell me
that?

Given those choices, I'd almost rather let the ideas fester.