On 09/17/2013 10:04 PM, Franck Martin wrote:

> 1) If you keep the From: header as it is then, we will still have the same
> problems

Perhaps I wasn't clear. The From: of the outer message would contain the
list address. The From: of its message/rfc822 payload would be unchanged
from that of the incoming message.

My questions only had to do with the Reply-To: of the outer message in
cases where the list was set to mung Reply-To: in some way.

> 2) the purpose of the encapsulation message/rfc822 is not meant to preserve
> the DKIM signature, DKIM is not meant to be verified by MUAs

No, but that is a side effect, at least where content filtering has not
altered the message.