>Looking at the suggestion from Mark, how about you continue working on
>the simplified implementation for now., and then once we have completed
>that and we still have time left in your GSoC period, we can talk about the
>enhanced proposal?

Ok, I understand.

>I think the only
>relevant thing is that an email address on a list is bouncing, and that
>should affect delivery and the ultimate disabling thereof from only that
>list.

So according to Mark's idea, we should create attributes in the mailing list
model and the attributes like bounce score in the member model as it will just
evaluate the bounce score for that mailing list and disable the email from that
list only.
I will leave the `MODIFIED_THRESHOLD` part as of now.