on 12/20/08 2:35 PM, Lindsay Haisley said:

What do you mean by this.  Can shell account users not interactively use
spamc or spamassassin from a command prompt?

By interactive, I mean that SpamAssassin (or SpamBayes) would be executed before we give the sender a "250 Ok" for the message. That would allow us to reject stuff that gets a high spam score instead of dropping it.

We don't have any shell users on either of these domains. Well, at least we don't have any that get their mail on these systems, all mail is forwarded elsewhere and we don't provide any POP3 or IMAP services.

--
Brad Knowles
<b...@shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out