On Sep 3, 2010, at 2:01 AM, W. Curtis Preston wrote:

> So it seems I misunderstood your previous post.  Sorry about that. I followed
> your suggestion.  Both of them, actually.  I tried all of the following URLs,
> to no avail.  The first two do at least display just the username in
> question.  I did change the chunksize variable and did the latter two URLs,
> and that didn't work either. (In case it's not obvious, I tried using the
> values off/on and 0/1 in case that was the problem.)

I'm sure Mark will correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume you stopped and
restarted Mailman after making the chunksize change?  I don't think that this
is something that is baked into the list when it's created, but is instead
something that can be changed after-the-fact, and all that should be required
is a restart.

But there's something tickling in the back of my brain regarding this, and I
can't figure out what it is....

--
Brad Knowles <b...@shub-internet.org>