Am 01.02.2021 um 17:22 schrieb Mark Sapiro:
On 2/1/21 1:58 AM, Johannes Rohr wrote:
I get a batch of bounces once a month from GMail, when mailman sends out
the monthly reminders.

When I look into the headers of those notifications, it looks like they
miss the DKIM signature, which is super weird, because the notification
about the bounce that mailman sends to the listowner has a DKIM
signature. I wonder what is going wrong there. My understanding is that
the signing is done by rspamd and that mailman doesn't have anything to
do with it. Why aren't all messages signed?

As you note, Mailman has nothing to do with DKIM signing of outgoing
mail. Your outgoing MTA does it, probably by invoking some milter. It
could be rspamd or something else. You have to look at the
configuration. If you are using rspamd's DKIM signing module, see
<https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/dkim_signing.html>.

Actually I investigated and it turned out to be a mailman issue after all, at least partially: Namely that the monthly notification is send out by the DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST regardless of the urlhost of the respective list. Is this because internally these are mails to the site wide mailman mailing list?

There was no DKIM key for the DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST (which I have changed now) but the only time this had an effect for me was once a month, when mailman sends out the reminders.

Thanks for your continued great support!

Johannes