I have not done anything yet. Under Privacy Options/Sender Filters, I have for
dmarc_moderation_action : Munge,

dmarc_quarantine_moderation_action as Yes, dmarc_none_moderation_action is No, and the rest is blank. I don't really understand any of that but I think I set them so on advice.

Looks like there are no SPF records. I see this.. I'll install it per recommended by WHM, but let me know if it needs to be different. What I don't know is if it should be just for nomekennelclub.com rather than with the host name compute. On the old server, it didn't have the hostname.

Under Zone Management in WHM, there are a couple DKIM strings for various hosts like default._domainkey.nomekennelclub.com, default._domainkey.compute.nomekennelclub.com and there's some dmarc statements there.

You are probably on to something there. I just got 45 bounces saying because of "spam content" with someone trying to sell their pickup on our community annoucements/trade list, mostly from Alaska's GCI email provider this time. So adding the SPF record hopefully will help.

spf-NA.jpg