Shoshanna Green 2015-02-17 15:02 wrote:

But this morning it occurred to me that MMate's experimental 2.0 feature of Rules lets me just set up a rule on my Sent Messages mailbox that says to move all incoming messages to my Inbox! So simple. So obvious.

I used to have a lot of rules that moved both received and sent mails to folders per person/company/project etc. Always fretting where to stora mail, "Is this more project or company or …".

With MailMate I dump everything I have processed in to "Archive" and let all sent mails stay in "Sent". Quick and easy.

I then use MailMates (really) Smart folders to organise all mails (received and sent) according to person/company/project. With Smart folders one mail can "be in" several folders, person and project e.g.

Many Smart folders are simply this:

Mailboxes: All Messages
Conditions: Any Address -> Domain is "example.com"

MailMates smart folders and custom keybindings are for me its killer features.

Fredrik