On 15 Jul 2015, at 0:21, Shoshanna Green wrote:

On 13 Jul 2015, at 19:01, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

[untested idea]

But I don't know if that really works. It tests a comparison method which is not available using the GUI and it has undergone little testing.

Darn it, I was all excited about this, but I created the mailbox, the message with the list of addresses, and the condition check, and hitting SEND on a test message produced a spinning pizza followed by a crash.

Sorry about that. I've noted that I should try to reproduce and fix this.