On 18 Aug 2015, at 18:46, Shoshanna Green wrote:

Now MailMate doesn't crash on trying to send a message, but the verification never seems to trigger, whether the recipient address is in the list or not. If I change the condition to its negative -- that is, change =[c] to !=[c] -- the verification seems to always trigger, whether the recipient address is in the list or not. This holds true whether the message is a draft or a message I've actually sent to myself.

So . . . some improvement?

I'm pretty sure it worked for me. It might be easier for you to experiment if you create a smart mailbox showing the matched messages -- in order to focus on the condition itself.