On 26 Mar 2019, at 5:41, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

I think it might be best if I simply added some kind of “are you sure” warning when moving IMAP mailboxes. Naturally, that should include an option to suppress it. Something similar already exists for deleting IMAP mailboxes.

I wonder if an alternative approach might be worth considering. For example, instead of nagging with an "Are you sure?" prompt, perhaps keep a list of "recent" mailbox renames, and make that a pane that can be viewed. That would allow users to undo or re-rename a mailbox.

(It would also help if MailMate was better at moving IMAP mailboxes efficiently which is currently not always the case.)

Do you use RENAME or do you create the new mailbox and then APPEND the messages?

--Randall