A belated thanks for this idea Bill, just setting it up.

On 4 Oct 2019, at 19:39, Bill Cole wrote:

You can get part of the benefit for little cost by tuning the contents of the mailbox being used for auto-completion. For example, instead of using the default "Sent Messages" mailbox, I use a smart mailbox that contains only messages from Sent Messages that are less than a year old. This also improves the quality of auto-completion, so I don't have a dozen minor (display name) variants of the same wrong address as the top hits. With mailing lists increasingly moving to "munged" From headers, this is a growing problem for me.

Cheers,

Jason