> On 3 Sep 2015, at 18:42, Marc Perkel <supp...@junkemailfilter.com> wrote:
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions about how to get their attention and fix
> their problem?
>
> I'd be happy to replace their lame spam filtering with mine. :)

We have a hybrid exchange setup, with staff on a local Exchange server, and
students using Exchange Online (EOL). We get all inbound mail through a local
gateway, and delivered to the local server, which then delivers it locally or
to EOL.

There’s an option to use MS spam filtering for traffic going from one part of
the hybrid to the other.

Today, I saw it mark up, as "High Confidence Spam", a message sent by Microsoft
to one of our Students.

Fortunately, I can switch this off!

--
Ian Eiloart