Correct, in fact the number "163" is the very first dial-up line phone number
on 1990s in China, at that time the first thing/icon that Chinese cyber citizen
knows and remembers is the number "163" -  they dialed this number everytime
before they start surfing the Internet.

That's also why my employer woke up at mid-night 1997 from his bed and
registered these domains 163.com and 163.net(163.net was then sold to the
biggest local ISP ChinaNet who used the "163" for dial-up number the earliest),
and many domains more afterwards, and start the first free email service
business until now.

AH!! We are digressing here.. Netease only use static IP for delivering emails
and all has a rDNS, tho we know different receiver/RBL provider uses different
rule to recognize whether a rDNS is dynamic or static, the rules how SpamRats
using is not clear, we may figure it out by our continuing discussions. Or
catch the notice of SpamRats.

Thanks,
-Junping