On 15/06/2016 13:52, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
That too is a workable approach. Though market forces usually deal
with poorly managed bls over time.

Its not just DNSBL's as has been pointed out by people other than myself who use similar rules locally, the safest bet is to accept this is how the world works in many places, and slightly changing the DNS should resolve all the problems, in fact, now it has been explained by several people in many different ways I hope the OP has understood (yes I accept language barriers can be problematic) and has already begun changing their A/PTRs to something that is less eye catching to remote sites.

--
If you have the urge to reply to all rather than reply to list, you best
first read  http://members.ausics.net/qwerty/