I wouldn't recommend this approach. If your email carries high business
value, even a relatively small ISP could justify the time investment needed
to resolve the situation. when we had issues with spamcannibal BL and the
operator was unyielding, I went the time to research which of the providers
using it were too reliant on it, and convinced them to drop the list - it
was a local mail provider in hungary, with relative notability in-territory.

in the larger scope of mail volume? sure, doesn't matter. but why hurt even
one country's performance just because there are millions of other mail
users? that doesn't make sense.

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 6:33 AM, Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.li...@gmail.com