Van: "Eric Henson" <ehen...@pfsweb.com>
Aan: "Suresh Ramasubramanian" <ops.li...@gmail.com>
Cc: mailop@mailop.org
Verzonden: Maandag 29 augustus 2016 16:26:09
Onderwerp: Re: [mailop] How many more RBL's do we really need?

The relationship between Barracuda and EmailReg.org isn’t very clear. At the
very least, Barracuda is sponsoring EmailReg.org, providing them with
equipment, IP space, and referrals. Emailreg.org claims the $20/year is to keep
spammers from abusing the service.

http://spamassassin.1065346.n5.nabble.com/emailreg-org-pretty-good-white-list-td67383.html

I should mention that Rob McElwen—who I see just posted—runs a good RBL, I
stopped using it earlier this year because we started using the Barracuda RBL
when we bought our Barracuda appliances. Rob posted in the thread above that
emailreg.org is legit.

Mathias—I’m referring to transactional emails (“We have received your order”,
“we have shipped your order”) as well as replies to emails from the customer
(1.Customer emails, “where is my order?”, 2. Email agent replies, “we shipped
it yesterday”, 3. customer marks reply as spam). Take a look at
http://www.pfsweb.com/what-we-do/omni-channel-operations.php and
http://www.pfsweb.com/clients/ and you should get a pretty good idea of what
these emails look like.