Le Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 05:08:21AM -0400, Neil Schwartzman [n...@cauce.org] a
écrit:
[...]
> I saw, and continue to see to this day, error in reporting from *all*
> such sources (they are myriad, probably numbering in a couple of dozen
> these days), they are no more endemic to AOL than any other provider.

I never saw what the UI looks like, for AOL users, but have longly
suspected they use not-so-clear illustrations and/or terms for
distinguishing "delete this email" and "report this content as spam".

Let's say the second one is called "Junk", what is a user supposed to
understand ?

--
Dominique Rousseau
Neuronnexion, Prestataire Internet & Intranet