Again, we are getting pretty off-topic.. but for the record..

inetnum:        5.9.170.240 - 5.9.170.255
netname:        HOS-201823
descr:          HOS-201823
country:        DE
admin-c:        HOAC1-RIPE
tech-c:         HOAC1-RIPE
status:         ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by:         HOS-GUN
created:        2017-06-23T01:18:48Z
last-modified:  2017-06-23T01:18:48Z
source:         RIPE # Filtered

role:           Hetzner Online GmbH - Contact Role
address:        Hetzner Online GmbH
address:        Industriestrasse 25
address:        D-91710 Gunzenhausen
address:        Germany

[240-255]
5.9.170.244 (RS) 3 static.244.170.9.5.clients.your-server.de 5.9.170.245 (RS) 4 static.245.170.9.5.clients.your-server.de 5.9.170.246 (RS) 3 static.246.170.9.5.clients.your-server.de 5.9.170.247 (RS) 1 static.247.170.9.5.clients.your-server.de

We have automated systems that detect outbreaks like these from many hosting providers, close to zero day, but yes.. it seems that they are giving 'new customers' IP Space that are just snowshoe spammers, or general spammers, and it is still happening on an almost daily basis, so their methods for 'signing up' new customers does seem to be having it's challenges, or they aren't concerned until AFTER the abuse reports roll in.

It would help if they advertised the operator of the delegated IP space properly in their 'rwhois/SWIP', but aside from that, it isn't hard for them to see sudden large increases in outbound SMTP from new operators if they want to. (HOS-201823 doesn't really help anyone)

And egress reporting is available in almost every router out there, eg creating alerts when a sudden large amount of traffic on egress to port 25 is generated.

And of course, no outbound email should be allowed to port 25, from certain DNS naming conventions..

Any hosting company which waits for an 'abuse report' before acting, is bound to end up with reputation problems..