Hi all

I'm looking for a contact to Google (or anyone with insight on what
could cause the problem) to solve a specific issue we have with a
company using their ASP services.

Observed Problem:

I send them an email from the email client 'claws-mail'. This is
received perfectly.

But we use RT/4 as issue tracking system. If I reply to a case we have
open with them. They do not get my reply, despite our logs showing a
successful delivery to aspmx.l.google.com and no late bounces being
received. We did try different recipients in their domain, it's the
same for all of them. It looks a bit like as if google is silently
dropping everything with:

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden