From: Benoit Panizzon via mailop

Sent: Monday 27 May, 11:10

Subject: [mailop] Any contact to Google to debug 'aspmx' troubles?

To: mailop@mailop.org

Hi all I'm looking for a contact to Google (or anyone with insight on what
could cause the problem) to solve a specific issue we have with a company using
their ASP services. Observed Problem: I send them an email from the email
client 'claws-mail'. This is received perfectly. But we use RT/4 as issue
tracking system. If I reply to a case we have open with them. They do not get
my reply, despite our logs showing a successful delivery to aspmx.l.google.com
and no late bounces being received. We did try different recipients in their
domain, it's the same for all of them. It looks a bit like as if google is
silently dropping everything with: Precedence: bulk or X-Managed-BY: RT 4.2.12
(http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/) Mit freundlichen Grüssen -Benoît Panizzon-
-- I m p r o W a r e A G - Leiter Commerce Kunden