We don't drop mail, nor do we give gsuite the ability to drop mail, though
the final recipient can set up a filter to trash messages (but they'll be
in the trash label)

Unless they're a legacy free gsuite domain, they should have access to the
email logs in the domain admin pages, and be able to search for any
messages to see what happened to them.

https://support.google.com/a/topic/2618873?hl=en&ref_topic=2683886

We can also track messages, but we can't track them for the sender for
inbound messages for privacy reasons, only for the receiver.

Brandon