On 7/18/19 4:08 AM, Benoit Panizzon via mailop wrote:
Hi List

Hi,

Unfortunately with emails sent over Gmail, there are no more IP source
before the Google IP Address, so I started wondering if there is any
other way to find an unique source in the Gmail Headers:

I will be quite surprised if there is any information leak that provides what you want.

Google tends to go out of their way to hide what you're asking for.

There's also a real chance that there is no information for what you want. I.e. someone composed the message in the web interface or something else that submitted the email to Google via something other than SMTP. Google's SMTP servers would be the first SMTP servers in the message chain.

Good luck.  I would not hold my breath.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die