> On Jul 19, 2019, at 12:30 AM, Angelo Giuffrida via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
> wrote:
>
> I find it rich that Michael is in here throwing stones... can't exactly throw
> stones when you live in a glass house there big Mikey!

I find it rich that you would disparage Michael like this, especially when, to
the best of my knowledge you have only been around here since about 2016 (my
archives go back to 2004, and, at least, 2016 is when you first appear in
them).

Michael, on the other hand, has been around for as long as have I and many of
the others here, some of us for 20 years.  Of course, you were only 8 years old
back then, so you can be forgiven for not knowing that.

More curious, though, is that during that first appearance of you here in 2016,
you said this:

> Welcome to the fun game of Microsoft & Hotmail blocks. If you do a search
> through the list archives you'll find responses from Michael (and others)
> that will be helpful. That should provide you with some information to get
> started whilst you wait for others to reply.

That, of course, would be the very same Michael against whom you are now
casting aspersions.

You've done great things with VentraIP;  please try to do great, and not petty,
things here.

Anne

---

Anne P. Mitchell, Attorney at Law
CEO/President, Institute for Social Internet Public Policy
Dean of Cybersecurity & Cyberlaw, Lincoln Law School of San Jose
GDPR, CCPA (CA) & CCDPA (CO) Compliance Consultant