on Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 06:27:37PM +0000, Michael Wise via mailop wrote:
> The doctrine seems to be that they're sufficiently on the ball that
> they can handle all abuse issues internally, and thus, they hide that
> information, since it could be used to, for instance, launch a DDOS
> attach against the user's "Home" IP infrastructure.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Yeah, whatever. I've had rulesets that block webmail-injected 419/AFF
scams for over a decade and Google is among the few who I still get them
from because I can't tell if the IP is in West Africa thanks to this
idiotic "policy". It's just stupid.

--
hesketh.com/inc. v: +1(919)834-2552 f: +1(919)834-2553 w: http://hesketh.com/
Internet security and antispam hostname intelligence: http://enemieslist.com/