On 03/10/2019 10:07, Alessandro Vesely wrote:

On Thu 03/Oct/2019 09:46:35 +0200 Neil Youngman via mailop wrote:

On 23rd March, I looked into their data protection details. The
contact was the same customer care email that was failing to resolve
the issue.

Looking at the email headers, I saw that they, or their ESP, were

Out of curiosity, would you quote the relevant header fields?  And how do you
check that what they claim is true?

The header was probabky "X-CSA-Complaints: whitelist-complai...@eco.de". That's what I see in the latest message.

I probably Googled that header to confirm that it pointed to the Certified Senders Alliance and, as they accepted the complaint, I guess it must have been one of their members.

Anyway, who is their ESP?

ESPs have strict policies, to avoid being considered spammers.  When I had
difficulty unsubscribing, writing a sharp message to the ESP provoked an
immediate reaction.

According to the CSA the ESP is Redeye International and they are a CSA certified sender. I haven't dug into that as the CSA header was the first point of contact I came across. I have tried the CSA complaint route and have left it at that, so far.

Neil Youngman

Neil Youngman Developer
Wirefast Limited

Wirefast provides secure corporate messaging services.
See our messaging solutions at http://www.wirefast.com/ Please consider the environment.
Does this email or attachment need to be printed?
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Wirefast Limited

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of email transmission.
Wirefast Limited is registered in England & Wales
Company number: 03865860
Registered Office: 7/10 Chandos Street, Cavendish Square, London, W1G 9DQ

Wirefast definitions of classification can be found here:
www.wirefast.com/classifications