Dnia  7.10.2019 o godz. 10:27:49 Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. via mailop pisze:

> How recently did you do all this?  Unfortunately, as with many things, it
> takes only a moment to destroy your sending reputation, and months to
> rebuild it.

Well, maybe I actually have to wait - it was "only" a week or so ago...

> We've also started seeing (especially since GDPR went into effect) that
> for EU domains, even if you have an MX record, or other records properly
> set up, the typical types of lookups don't *reveal* them (try looking up
> the info for your domain, then look up just about any U.S.  based domain,
> and you will see that the EU domain shows only the barest info (so for
> example, just the CNAME IP, and to where it points - that's *it*), while
> the U.S.  based domains actually reveal the MX, the A, etc..).

That's strange what you're saying. How could it be possible that you can't
lookup an A or MX record of a domain? That would break the entire Internet.
If you couldn't look up an A record, no web browser will be able to connect
to the website. If you couldn't look up an MX record, no mail can be sent to
that domain! This must work in order for the basic services to operate.

Myself I never encountered an issue that I was unable to look up A or MX for
any domain (of course except the cases when nameservers are down). That has
nothing to do with GDPR, since there's no personal data connected with these
records. What you can't look up is the actual *registrant* of the domain if
it's a person and not a company - but this is the data that you look up
using whois, and not DNS. "host -t a domain" and "host -t mx domain" always
worked for me. "host -a domain" works too.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa