Il 17/05/20 01:03, John Levine via mailop ha scritto:
In article <eec62932-1fd3-694c-0d0e-ab081b3c7...@skye.it> you write:
What can I investigate?
If you want our help, you need to give us enough info that we can help.

Without knowing the domain name, we can only guess and we'll probably
guess wrong.

Yes, I'm sorry

the domain name is stefanoboschi.it and after the transfer from one registrar to another, but we have always been the provider of the email before and after, is unable to receive email from

- notificat...@facebookmail.com

- nore...@wetransfer.com

and probably others since the domain's owner said that before the transfer receive about 30-40 email per day and after only 10-20 (and I can confirm from the log).

If I try to send a file from We Transfer to an address of the domain, We Transfer reply that is unable to delivery the email but without any details.

Email from gmail.com and outlook.com arrive regularly

All others domains managed by us, with the same MX records, can receive email without problem.

I think that during the transfer of the domain some happened with  name server but I can't understand what.

Thanks

--
Alessio Cecchi
Postmaster @ http://www.qboxmail.it