On Sun, 2020-05-17 at 12:09 +0200, Alessio Cecchi via mailop wrote:
> I think that during the transfer of the domain some happened with
> name server but I can't understand what.

There are many things that can go wrong with NS servers and the
networks they live on that can interfere with answering queries
correctly and/or consistently. However, you can only diagnose these
issues if you are the DNS provider.

So, In the case that

a) none of your other MX hosting domains are experiencing this problem,
b) the only thing that changed with stefanoboschi.it was the DNS zone
hosting, and
c) you are certain that you are not rejecting the emails or packets at
your end,
then I think a reasonable course of action would be talk to the DNS
provider to see what's happening at the query end. If the new DNS
provider is not cooperative then you could think about temporarily
moving the DNS to another provider (e.g. Amazon) to see if the problem
disappears.

It could of course be something else, but it would be good to at least
rule out DNS.

Ken.