I guess following the guidance would not hurt - contact the email
mentioned. Could be something routing related?

Jakub Olexa
Founder & CEO
E-mail: ja...@mailkit.com <mailto:ja...@mailkit.com>
Tel: +420 777 744 440 <tel:+420777744440>

Mailkit - Closing the circle between Deliverability and Engagement
<https://www.mailkit.com>