On 9 Jun 2020, at 12:13, Al Iverson via mailop wrote:

Thanks. I sent them a note myself, for what little good it'll do right now.

I included the sending IPs mentioned here, just to help give them examples.

Anybody else who is bored, feel free to share your telnet test
results, It'll be good to have more data to share.

$ telnet mx01.t-online.de 25
Trying 194.25.134.72...
Connected to mx01.t-online.de.
Escape character is '^]'.
554 IP=67.149.19.3 - A problem occurred. (Ask your postmaster for help or to contact t...@rx.t-online.de to clarify.) (BL)
Connection closed by foreign host.

If they are indeed using the MultiRBL.Valli.org checker they clearly do not understand what that public nuisance is.

FWIW: Somehow that IP has been listed by both nodes of drbl.gremlin.ru for many years, supposedly because of a spamtrap hit, which is extraordinarily unlikely. Since the link for removal is broken and this is the first time I've ever seen anyone care about it, I gave up years ago trying to figure it out or fix it.

--
Bill Cole
Not For Hire (currently)