Hi,

In the WildDuck email server (https://wildduck.email/
<https://wildduck.email/>) Haraka handles the MX part. I would say that Haraka
is not exactly a server software but a framework. For example in the WildDuck
setup it does not handle any queueing. Instead Haraka performs all of it's
checks (eg gets spam score from Rspamd, verifies DKIM/SPF/DMARC etc) and then
hands the message over to the WildDuck plugin that parses the message and
stores it directly into database (WildDuck uses sharded MongoDB as the mail
store). In our setup it processes about 1M incoming emails per day, peaks
around 100k emails per hour, without any problems.

I have not used Haraka for outbound emails though. Mostly because the queueing
mechanism that Haraka has does not play well with how WildDuck manages emails.

Best regards,
Andris Reinman