Disabling IPv6 should (almost) never be the answer. That line of thinking has
been going on far too long.  If you believe a receiver has some broken IPv6
policies, let them know about it.  There's no reason to continue to cling to
IPv4, whether you're an ESP, ISP, or User.  We had World IPv6 Day in 2011.
We've been telling entities for years about the virtues and importance of
Domain Reputation, but in the next breath tell them not to use IPv6.

All aspects of our platform have IPv6 available, and I'd be happy to talk about
this with others if they're curious, be they sender or receiver.

--
Alex Brotman
Sr. Engineer, Anti-Abuse & Messaging Policy