On Mon, October 4, 2021 23:17, Michael Peddemors via mailop wrote:

> Turn off IPv6 ;)

May I hop on the bandwagon and ask everyone on this list what was your
experience with spam WRT IPv6?

I heard some bad thoughts about it on HN, but still can't be convinced.

With IPv6 adoption <100%, doesn't having an IPv6 address mark your server
as a technically more "advanced" one? Like I was told that having a
SPF/DKIM/DMARC entries are good for deliver-ability of legit messages
(while initially being designed to fight impostor emails).

Also, do you really think that if a mail server announces an IPv6 address
- they use it mostly as a honeypot for spammers?

From my small server, I see over 99% of abuse coming from IPv4 servers.

Alexey.