On Fri, 2021-10-15 at 18:07 -0500, Mike Jovanovic via mailop wrote:
> Gmail can send email to spam if it arrives in a language that is
> different from the recipient's default language setting.

Do you have evidence to substantiate your claim?

I have plenty of beef with Big Tech, but it is not wise to alienate
them randomly if you want them to listen.

Specifically to language settings, doing what you are suggesting would
be shortsighted for a system that knows so much about its users.  I
expect that if I was a Gmail user, it would detect my pattern of
corresponding in different languages and adapt.

--
Yuval Levy, JD, MBA, CFA
Ontario-licensed lawyer