We have seen extremely large spam campaigns on IPv6 in the past.  One thing
that may not be obvious
to smaller providers, is that larger providers are their own special
targets.  There are a number
of large spammers who spend a lot of effort directly targeting us, and I
imagine that's also true for
the other large providers.  We also see spammers try to use Gmail to spam
other providers but avoid
spamming Gmail from Gmail.

Generally speaking, outside of the obvious differences, most of our spam
rules are agnostic to IPv4/IPv6.
Whether or not the ML models have learned to care, I don't know.

Of course, "IP reputation" means different things for each, and there may
be a bunch of subtleties which
creep in because of it.

One of the reasons why IPv6 may be treated harsher is it is actually
dirtier from our perspective.  I know
I've investigated small senders at hosting providers in the past where the
IPv6 neighborhood had a much
lower reputation than the IPv4 neighborhood at the same provider.

YMMV

Brandon