We've really taken the original topic off course.  But I feel that we may
be taking the secondary topic off course as well.

All the talk about abuse contacts in RDAP or RP DNS - I'm not saying that
these have merits... BUT... Is Microsoft/Yahoo/Gmail/*insert whatever big
name email service* sending EVERY spam/abuse complaint for messages from
the IP address to these contact addresses?

That's part of the issue - and we're kind of seeing that within this
discussion.  There's a lot of different ways to publish an abuse address,
so many in fact... do the entities reporting the abuse (i.e.
Microsoft/Yahoo/Gmail) follow all of these?  An abuse contact address is
only as good as the abuse information that's being funneled into it.
Another words, if Microsoft is never sending anything to the Abuse contact
in RDAP... what good does it do to have an abuse contact in RDAP?

Additionally, are all of these big name email service providers going to
automatically send feedback to these abuse contacts for every single
message that their users flag as spam or that their systems flags as spam?

That's where a distinction needs to be made.

I feel like the abuse contact that's being suggested in RDAP, RP, rWhois,
etc - are all intended to be manually sent by a human, i.e. someone from
one of these big name email service providers (Microsoft/Yahoo/Gmail).  And
I don't really see them having humans tasked with manually sending out
these abuse notices for every spam message that an IP address sends.

That's where I feel feedback loops are more automated and generally better
equipped to notify the difference makers that can really take action on the
spam/abuse.

An example situation would be, if Microsoft/Hotmail/Outlook is getting spam
from one of my servers - I'd very much like to know about it.  I'd very
much like to see the headers of those messages, so that I can track down
the offending account and stop it.  But I can only do that if
Microsoft/Hotmail/Outlook tells me that they are receiving spam from one of
my servers.  I can only track it down if I have some message headers to go
on.  If Microsoft/Hotmail/Outlook is not going to send me that notice and
information... then how can I be expected to stop it?  Is
Microsoft/Hotmail/Outlook sending ALL of that information/notices to the
abuse address in RDAP, RP, rWhois, etc?  Or are they just deciding at some
point that they've received too much spam from my server, that they're just
going to block the IP address and never tell anyone that could potentially
make a difference?