Hello,

I have a customer that fetches his e-mails to Gmail accounts using POP3. And
also he configured Gmail accounts to send e-mails using our SMTP.

When they send e-mails between their e-mail accounts we have this:

https://dpaste.com/8MNNRGMX4.txt

Looks like 209.85.216.48 which is a Gmail POP3 client is used as "sender IP"
and because we don't include include:_spf.google.com in the SPF record it shows
this warning:

"Be careful with this message. Gmail could not verify that it actually came
from web-net.gr. Avoid clicking links, downloading attachments or replying with
personal information.'

The issue started today. Any idea why Gmail does this?

Kind regards,
Christos Chatzaras