Hi

On Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 03:58:50PM +0200, Christos Chatzaras via mailop wrote:
> https://dpaste.com/8MNNRGMX4.txt
> Looks like 209.85.216.48 which is a Gmail POP3 client is used as "sender IP"
> and because we don't include include:_spf.google.com in the SPF record it
> shows this warning:

No, GMail uses it, because it's the _only_ IP in the whole trace and
also the last external one.

You need to either trash the IP in the Received line from the
authenticated sender.  Or make sure a Received line with the IP of an
authorized sender is listed in between, for example by splitting in and
outgoing email traffic (as is custom anyway).

> The issue started today. Any idea why Gmail does this?

Because everyone would do that.

Bastian

--
The idea of male and female are universal constants.
                -- Kirk, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3219.8