Dnia 13.04.2022 o godz. 20:28:18 Rob McEwen via mailop pisze:
> (2) These are OFTEN the types of mistakes that are most often
> unknown to the sender - since the sender then never gets back a
> non-delivery notification. (and unfortunately not everyone is savvy
> and consistent with requesting and monitoring for "read receipts"
> for important hand-typed emails!)

You cannot. Google's webmail client does not honor requests for read
receipts (unless something changed since I last checked).

That happens to me all the time, ie. my hand-typed emails are almost always
put to recipients' spam folder by Google. If I have another form of contact
with the recipient (eg. a phone) I need to notify them via SMS that I have
sent them an email. If I don't, I send an email from another domain (that I
needed to purchase just because of this very issue), that isn't yet
spam-marked by Google, telling them to look in their spam folder.

Sometimes they even respond to me that they didn't find my message in the
spam folder (despite me getting 250 OK on send), but I think the message is
actually there, only they don't know how to find it (especially if you use
default setting for message threading/grouping in Gmail it can be hard to
notice when just browsing the folder).

It's totally frustrating.
--
Regards,