Dnia 14.04.2022 o godz. 12:40:52 Al Iverson via mailop pisze:
> > Yes, it is unfixable. Once Google's AI decides (for no apparent reason) that
> > it will reject e-mails from you, or put them to recipients' spam folder,
> > there's pretty much nothing you can do about it.
>
> That is false.

I can believe your claim that "that is false" if you can give me a WORKING
advice of what can I do to make my e-mails get to the Google's inbox. Other
than "change your ISP" or "change your domain", as this is NOT A SOLUTION,
as I already stated.

BTW. It's definitely a domain thing, not an IP reputation thing, since I
send from the same server e-mails from different domain that I mentioned in
my previous email, and those get through. However mails from this address
don't. They are hand-typed, plain text, without any links or attachments.
Just like this one. But anything coming from this domain is right away
spam-marked by Google.

I have discussed this even directly with Brandon Long from Google on this
list. I have submitted the issue via their "sender troubleshooting form"
multiple times (BTW. they state it clearly in the form that you WON'T GET
ANY RESPONSE!). No effect.

If you still think this is fixable, then give me a working fix.

Just for comparison, I want to tell you about a completely different
experience. I mailed someone with the address @mail.ru. Mail.ru didn't like
my IP address and rejected the email - giving me in the rejection message an
URL to the page where I can request unblocking for my IP. I filled in the
form, next day I got a message that I'm unblocked. Everything smooth and
without any problems.

That's what I would expect from a company as popular as Google.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa