On Fri, Apr 15, 2022 at 7:41 AM Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> wrote:

> Dnia 14.04.2022 o godz. 12:40:52 Al Iverson via mailop pisze:
> > > Yes, it is unfixable. Once Google's AI decides (for no apparent reason)
> > > that
> > > it will reject e-mails from you, or put them to recipients' spam folder,
> > > there's pretty much nothing you can do about it.
> >
> > That is false.
>
> I can believe your claim that "that is false" if you can give me a WORKING
> advice of what can I do to make my e-mails get to the Google's inbox. Other
> than "change your ISP" or "change your domain", as this is NOT A SOLUTION,
> as I already stated.

Okay.

Cheers,
Al Iverson
PS- I already troubleshoot this stuff all day for pay, and then
already help kind people on the side for free, so then also helping
somebody who's already half grumpy about it to try to win an argument
that they don't want me to win, anyway, doesn't really give me a whole
heck of a lot of joy.
PPS- Don't send to Gmail over IPv6.

Al Iverson / Deliverability blogging at www.spamresource.com
Subscribe to the weekly newsletter at wombatmail.com/sr.cgi