On 6 May 2022 14:53:35 -0400, John Levine via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
wrote:

>They appear to fail on all three criteria.

As do a couple of parties operating out of several /24 or smaller blocks, none
of which are now allowed to connect here.

I cheerfully participate in research, both to my personal benefit and to that
of the others.  I moderate a support group for a particular neurological
condition, and we allow and encourage researchers to invite participants.

I note that none of the "research" efforts I have observed from the logs have
at any time invited participation.  Accordingly, I engage the functional
equivalent of the machete mentioned above.

mdr
--
         "There are no laws here, only agreements."
                -- Masahiko