https://developers.google.com/gmail/ampemail is the Google developer
information about dynamic email, that link was about controlling the
content with Google Workspace.

The standardization is via AMP, docs at https://amp.dev/about/email/ and a
pretty short list of other providers who support it.

The death of email will come from outside the eco-system, not from
individual attempts to extend it.  And death is probably a ways off, more
like email is going the way of postal mail, rarely used for personal
communication and more for
receipts and confirmations and work.... for a while it seemed like RSVPs
were moving to FB or whatever, now I don't even know.  User surveys and
more in-depth discussions with folks, especially skewing younger, is very
interesting if
you want to know how perceptions of email are...

Brandon