Dňa 14. septembra 2022 20:52:40 UTC používateľ Andrew C Aitchison via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:
>On Wed, 14 Sep 2022, Matthias Leisi via mailop wrote:
>
>> The open source eco-system has failed to produce useful alternatives to
>> Outlook/Exchange(Online) or GSuite.
>
>Never having had to use either in anger, or had the perspective of an SMB,
>what is missing from the open source offerings ?

From my point of view, that is not about alternatives.

Without discussing about source, here is one known sentence (or how
to name it): "Give me 7 years old child, and it will be my for ever"...

In our country almost all ~7 years old children works with Windows
in the school, have notebook with Windows and/or Android phone.
In some extreme cases they will even learn, that computer without
Windows will not works...

Thus anywhere Microsoft and/or Google with their ads -- how
many of them will bother to find the alternatives after become
18+ years old?

regards

--
Slavko